Iman has more than seventy branches
Iman 70 Branches Name – According to Hadith has More than 70 branches let’s see the name of those branches. this hadith narrates by Abu Hurairah Radiallahu anhu and said by our prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam. So this is the words of our Muhammad Prophet PBUH. Read Below.
Also see – What Are the Basic Facts about Islam?
Let’s see in details
THIRTY QUALITIES WHICH IS CONNECTED TO THE HEART:
1. Belief in ALLAH (there is no true god except Allah)
2. To believe that everything other than Allah was non-existent.
3. To believe in the existence of Malaaikah.
4. To believe that all the heavenly books (Kutub) that were sent to the different prophets are true.
5. To believe that all the prophets are true. However, we are commanded to follow Muhammad
(peace and blessings be upon him) alone.
6. To believe that Allah Ta’ala has knowledge of everything from before-hand and that only that which He sanctions or wishes will occur.
7. To believe that Qiyaamah (day of Resurrection) will definitely occur.
8. To believe in the existence of Jannah (Paradise).
9. To believe in the existence of Jahannam (Hellfire).
10. To have the love for Allah Ta’ala.
11. To have a love for Rasulullah (peace and blessings be upon him)
12. To love or hate someone solely because of ALLAH
13. To execute all actions with the intention of deen(sincerity to Allah ) alone.
14. To regret and express remorse when a sin is committed.
15. To fear Allah Ta’ala.
16. To hope for the mercy of Allah Ta’ala.
17. To be modest.
18. To express gratitude over a bounty or favor.
19. To fulfill promises.
20. To exercise patience (Sabr).
21. To consider yourself lower than others.
22. To have mercy on the creation.
23. To be pleased with whatever you experience (decree) from Allah Ta’ala.
24. To place your trust in Allah Ta’ala.
25. Not to boast or brag over any quality that you possess.
26. Not to have malice or hatred towards anybody.
27. Not to be envious of anyone.
28. Not to become angry.
29. Not to wish harm for anyone.
30. Not to have a love for the world.
SEVEN QUALITIES ARE CONNECTED TO THE TONGUE
31. To recite the Kalimah with the tongue.
32. To recite the Quran.
33. To acquire knowledge.
34. To pass on Knowledge.
35. To make dua.
36. To make the zikr of Allah Ta’ala.
37. To abstain from the following: lies, gheebah, vulgar words, cursing, singing(indecent) that is contrary to the Shariah.
FORTY QUALITIES WHICH ARE CONNECTED TO THE ENTIRE BODY
38. To make wudhu, ghusl, and keep one’s clothing clean.
39. To be steadfast in offering Salaat.
40. To pay zakaah and sadaqatul fitr.
41. To fast.
42. To perform the Hajj.
43. To make i’tikaaf.
44. To move away or migrate from that place which is harmful for one’s deen(religion).
45. To fulfill the vows that have been made to ALLAH
46. To fulfill the oaths that are not sinful.
47. To pay the kaffarah for unfulfilled oaths.
48. To cover those of the body that are fard to cover.
49. To make qurbaani(sacrifice for Allah).
50. To enshroud and bury the deceased.
51. To fulfill your debts.
52. To abstain from prohibited things when undertaking monetary transactions.
53. Not to conceal something true which you may have witnessed.
54. To get married when the Nafs desires to do so.
55. To fulfill the rights of those who are under you.
56. To provide comfort to one’s parents.
57. To rear children in the proper manner.
58. Not to sever relations with one’s friends and relatives.
59. To obey one’s master.
60. To be just.
61. Not to initiate any way that is contrary to that of the generality of the Muslims.
62. To obey the ruler, provided what he orders, is not contrary to the Shariah.
63. To make peace between two warring groups or individuals.
64. To assist in noble tasks.
65. To command the good and prohibit the evil (An Nahyi ‘Anil Munkar).
66. If it is the government, it should mete out punishments according to the Shariah.
67. To strive against the enemies of deen (if possible by hand if not by the tongue(pen) if not by heart) whenever such an occasion presents itself.
68. To fulfill one’s trusts (amaanah).
69. To give loans to those who are in need.
70. To see to the needs of one’s neighbor.
71. To ensure that one’s income is pure.
72. To spend according to the Shariah.
73. To reply to one who has greeted you.
74. To say Yarhamukallah when anyone says Alhamdulillah after sneezing.
75. Not to cause harm to anyone unjustly.
76. To abstain from games and amusements that are contrary to the Shariah.
77. To remove pebbles, stones, thorns, stick etc. from the road.
So these are the 70 Branches If Imaan, hope You Like this And Do Amal On These Things. May Allah Almighty give us the ability to act more than ‘hear’.Aameen…