Ayatul Kursi And It’s Benefits – ayatul kursi is a special verse of the Holy Quran, possessing not only a deep meaning, but also a power of mystical influence. As the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, this is the greatest of the Qur’anic verses, because it contains the testimony of monotheism, as well as the greatness and limitless qualities of the Supreme Creator.
Ayatul Kursi English (аятуль курси):-
In this verse, accessible to human understanding, the Lord speaks to people about Himself and His incompatibility with any objects and essences of the created world.
This verse really has a glorious delightful meaning deserves to be called the greatest of the Quranic verses. And if a person reads it, reflecting on its meaning and comprehending its meaning, then his heart is filled with conviction, knowledge and faith, through which he protects himself from the evil machinations of Satan.
Ayat Al-Kursi is equal in meaning and importance to one quarter of the Holy Quran. On the strength of his actions, Ali, the successor of the Prophet Muhammad, said: “I can not understand those Muslims who do not read the al-Qurxi ayah before going to bed. If you knew how great this verse is, you would never neglect reading it, because it was given to your Messenger Muhammad, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, from the treasures of al-‘Arsh.
Ayat Al-Kursi was not given to any of the prophets before Muhammad (God Almighty will bless them). And I never spend the night without reading the al-kursi ayat three times [before going to bed]. ”
ayatul kursi transliteration:-
Ayat al Kursi transliteration In English Is:
[ayetel kürsi] Ayatul Kursi Benefits:-
The Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever reads the al-kursi ayat after the prayer-prayer, he will be under the protection of Allah Almighty until the next prayer.” 4 “Anyone who reads the al-Qurxi ayah after the prayer, [if he dies], nothing will prevent you from entering Paradise.” 5
Some important benefits of Ayat al Kursi:-
The respected Ayatul Kursi comprises of many important benefits. Some are mentioned here
1. This is the most lofty Ayat of the Qur’aan Kareem.
2. That is the chief Ayat of the Qur’aan Kareem.
3. The reader of it is protected from the evil effects of the Jinnat from morning until evening and from evening until morning.
4. It is from the threshold of the arsh.
5. It is equal to a quarter of the Qur’aan Kareem.
6. Whoever recites it after the fard Salaat will be protected until the next Salaat and reciting it constantly was done by the Nabi, Siddique or Martyr and only death is the barrier between the reader and Jannat.
7. Blowing it upon food and drink brings blessings and abundance.
8. It is greater than the skies, earth, Jannat and Jahannam.
9. Whosoever reads it upon entering the home, Satan runs away from there.
10. The reciter, his children, home, wealth, property and the homes of his neighbours are safe.
11. Whosoever reads it together with the last Ayats of Surah Baqarah, Shaitaan does not enter his home for three days.
12. The Jinnaat cannot open any utensil upon which it is read.
13. In it is the Ism Azam.
14. The thief does not come near it’s reciter.
15. When recited with the last Ayat of Surah Baqarah then the plea of the reciter will not go unattended.
16. When reciting it whilst retiring to one’s sleeping place, one is protected until the morning. Two angels are deputed to protect him.
17. Whosoever recites it after every fard Salaat, will be rewarded with a grateful heart, a remembering tongue, the reward of being martyred in the path of Allaah, and will also be rewarded like the Siddiques.
18. Who reads it and “Inna Rabba bi kum Allaah..” and the last two Quls for a women on delivery, then the delivery becomes easy.
19. When one reads it and blows on his possessions and goods, then Shaitaan will not come near.
20. Whosoever reads Ayatul Kursi and the beginning of Surah Ghafir in the morning then he will be protected and be safe from the morning until the evening and vice versa.
The name of the ayat Al-kursi is sometimes mistakenly written as “Ayatul Kursi”. The Koran consists of 114 parts called suras. Suras consist of verses. In Sura “Baccarat”, Ayat, under the number 255 is called “Al-Kursi”. Hence the name – ayat Al-Kursi. Not all the verses in the Quran have a title.
♥ Ayatul kursi In Hindi/Urdu (Roman Script):
Surah Ayatul Kursi Hindi/Urdu (Roman Script):-
Allahu laa ilaha illa Huwa, Al-Hayyul-Qayyum.
La ta’khudhuhu sinatun wa la nawm,
lahu maa fis-samawati wa maa fil-‘ard.
Man dhal-ladhi yashfa’u ‘indahu illa bi-idhnih.
Ya’lamu ma baina aidihim wa ma khalfahum,
wa la yuhituna bi shai’im-min ‘ilmihi illa bima shaa’a.
Wasi’a kursiyuhus-samawati wal ard,
wa la ya’uduhu hifdhuhuma Wa Huwal ‘Aliyyul-Adheem.
– [Surah Baqraah(2): Aayat-255]
Ayat Kursi Tarjuma In Hindi/urdu:-
“Allah Hi Mabood Hai Barhaq Hai, Uske Siwa Koi Mabood Nahi Hai,
*Wohi Hamesha Zinda Aur Qayam Rehne Waala Hai,
*Usey Tou Na Oongh Aati Hai Na Hi Neendh Aati Hai,
*Har Cheez Ussi Ki Hai Jo Aasmaanon Me Aur Zameenon Me Hai,
*Kaun Hai Ke Uski Ijaazat Ke Baghair Uss Sey Kisiki Sifaarish Kare,
*Jo Logon Ke Roo-Ba-Roo Ho Raha Hai Aur Jo Unke Peeche Ho Chuka Hai,
Woh Sub Allah Ko Khoob Maloom Hai.
*Aur Woh Allah Ke Ilm Me Se Zarra Barabar Bhi Kisi Cheez Par
Koi Ehaate Nahi Kar Sakte Magar Jis Qadar Chaahe,
*Ussi Ki Baadshahi (Aur Ilm) Aasmaanon Aur Zameen Me Sub Par Haawi Hai
*Aur Allah Ko Unn Ki Hifaazat Koi Dushwaar Nahi,
*Wo Bada Aali Rutba Aur Jaleel-Ul-Qadir Hai”.
Ayatul Kursi Surah Ki Fazilat:-
Hadees e paak Ka Mahfoom Hai: Abu Hurayarah (RaziAllahu Anhu) Se Riwayat Hai Ki,
Rasool’Allah (Sallallahu Alaihay Wasallam) Ne Farmaya Ki –
Har Cheez Ki Koi Bulandi Hoti Hai. Quraan Ki Bulandi Surah-Baqrah Hai.
Usme Ek Aayat Sab Aayato Ki Sardar Hai. Matlab Ayatul Kursi..
– (Tirmizi Sharif)
Hadees e paak Ka Mahfoom Hai: “Raat Ko Soney Se Pehle Ayatul Kursi Padhne Waale Ke Liye
Allah Ki Taraf Se Ek Farishta Hifazat Ke Liye Muqarar Kar Diya Jata Hai Aur Uskey Paas Shaitan Nahi Aata.”
– (Bukhari Sharif)
Ayatul Kursi With Urdu translation:
Read Upper Mention Translation Please
Ayatul Kursi In Arabic(аят аль курси):-
When You Recite ayatul kursi In Arabic you surely feel So Raxel, So Let’s Read it At Least Once.
Ayatul Kursi Youtube:-
Listen Ayatul Kursi Beautiful Recitation by Jibril Wahab (Youtube Ayat Kursi)
Ayatul Kursi Mp3 Download:-
If You Wish To Downlaod ayatul kursi mp3 so here I Have Given a Link Where You Can Easily Listen Online Ayatul kursi Mp3 Free Download.[box type=”download”] Ayatul Kursi Audio[/box]
Ayatul Kursi Download By Directly Clicking There.
Ayatal Kursi In Bangla:-
- 1 The hadith from Ibn Abbas in Ibn Abu Shayb’s book “Syphat al-Arsh.”
- Ali ibn Abu Talib (d. 661) is one of the four righteous caliphs, the successor of the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), the son of Abu Talib, the Prophet’s uncle.
- St. hadith of al-Tabarani.
- The holy hadith of Ibn Habban and al-Nasa’i, sahih.
Tags – surah ayat kursi, sourate ayat al kursi ,sourate al kursi, download ayat kursi, mp3 ayat kursi. ayatul kursi full, surah al kursi, ayat alkursi, ayetul kursi, ayatul kursi duasi